January 25, 2019

Comparison now and then a collection of Photography

Generally people see the present and future. What we collect in present, this will be the history of our life. As a human being, we compare our present and past to move forward for the betterment.The technology of photography and videography helps us to show our status . If we simply manage the archives, it shows our history.

This photographs was taken while I was travelling at Parbat district in 2007. I was there for a research of cooperatives and its impact on community people. The photo was taken by a German researcher Christov where I was showing the pictures of villagers in my Sony digital camera. This was my first digital camera, I used to use the floppy for photo and video recording. Once we used the floppy in our cameras and computers as data travellers . Now we are using USD card and drives. 

This Photo was taken at Jugal Rural Municipality ward no 5, Sindhupalchok in 2018. In this photo I was showing the pictures of the children in camera display. We were there for a program named community hygiene promotion session after earthquake . This photo was taken by Durga Sapkota saaff of Janahit Gramin Sewa Samitree. Both photos has published in my facebook to show the challenge of 12 years photo. This photo was used while I nominated district coordinator for Nepal photographers journalists association sindhupalchok chapter .        
@ श्रीधर न्यौपाने ।Shreedhar Neupane